The Associate of Arts in Theological Studies is a degree that provides students with an understanding of the history, context and message of the Bible. In addition, this degree teaches the historical and theological developments within a framework of Christianity.
The courses provide the core study for your major. For the Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership and Management, these courses may come from any course with a Prefix of OTS, NTS, CNS, CED, ECM, HCH, HIS, BUS, PTH, SYS, and THE. Below is a sample of degree concentration courses. These may be switched and customized to meet your needs. Courses may be found in the course catalog on pages 34-52.
- CED101 – Introduction to Christian Education
- CNS130 – Introduction to Christian Counseling
- ECM101 – Evangelism
- HCH221 – History of Revivals
- PTH204 – Pastoral Theology
- SYS210 – Bible Doctrines
- THE262 – Comparative Religions