Associate of Arts in Theological Studies
The Associate of Arts in Theological Studies is a degree that provides students with an understanding of the history, context and message of the Bible. In addition, this degree teaches the historical and theological developments within a framework of Christianity.
The Associate of Arts in Theological Studies comprises three parts for the student to complete or provide proof of completion.
- Foundational Courses – 15 credit hours
- Core Course Requirements – 21 Credit hours
- Elective Courses – 24 Credit Hours
These are studies that provide the foundational basis for theological and biblical understanding and are required courses for all students entering into a degree program through Logos University. These are mandatory courses for all undergraduate students of Logos University.
- HCH201 – Church History 1
- NTS101 – New Testament Survey
- OTS101 – Old Testament Survey
- SYS222 – Christology
- THE230 – Hermeneutics