Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership and Organization
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership and Organization degree offers the student the opportunity to develop and exercise their leadership and organization skills within churches, para-church ministries, and Christian non-profit organizations. This degree will teach students how to develop a team, discover leadership strengths and weaknesses, achieve resolution and communicate effectively.
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership and Organization comprises three parts for the student to complete or provide proof of completion.
- Foundational Courses – 30 credit hours
- Core Course Requirements – 45 Credit hours
- Elective Courses – 45 Credit Hours
These are studies that provide the foundational basis for theological and biblical understanding and are required courses for all students entering into a degree program through Logos University. These are mandatory courses for all undergraduate students of Logos University.
- HCH201: Church History 1
- HCH211: Church History 2
- NTS101: New Testament Survey
- NTS211: Romans: The Overcoming Life
- OTS101: Old Testament Survey
- PTH101: Principles of Bible Study
- PTH102: Discipleship and Mentoring
- SYS222: Christology
- SYS323: Ecclesiology
- THE230: Hermeneutics