Bachelor of Arts in Theological Studies
The Bachelor of Arts in Theological Studies is a degree that provides students with an understanding of the history, context and message of the Bible. In addition, this degree teaches the historical and theological developments within a framework of Christianity.
The Bachelor of Arts in Theological Studies comprises three parts for the student to complete or provide proof of completion.
- Foundational Courses – 30 credit hours
- Core Course Requirements – 45 Credit hours
- Elective Courses – 45 Credit Hours
These are studies that provide the foundational basis for theological and biblical understanding and are required courses for all students entering into a degree program through Logos University. These are mandatory courses for all undergraduate students of Logos University.
- HCH201: Church History 1
- HCH211: Church History 2
- NTS101: New Testament Survey
- NTS211: Romans: The Overcoming Life
- OTS101: Old Testament Survey
- PTH101: Principles of Bible Study
- PTH102: Discipleship and Mentoring
- SYS222: Christology
- SYS323: Ecclesiology
- THE230: Hermeneutics